- I left my purse in a Target shopping cart. I got all the way home and then realized that I didn't have it. Thankfully, I called the store and a manager went out to the parking lot to get it. I'm even more thankful that nothing was missing.
- I did our taxes earlier this week, and we are getting a really good refund this year. Thanks to Roman($$$) and a few other credits. We will be able to pay off a few bills(Michael's truck and a loan we had to take out for his dental work), get the roof repaired, and buy a chaise lounge for the living room and maybe a laptop later this year. We are going to save about half of it, though, "just in case."
- I took my dad out to lunch today at Tijuana Flats, for a very belated birthday lunch(his bday is in November.) He is getting his second rhinoplasty done next week, and it will be the last time for a few weeks that he is going to be eating out. Roman had a good time eating black bean chimichangas.
- Our 4th anniversary is coming up this Sunday. We don't have anything planned, but Michael took the weekend off so we could at least have some family time. I think we are just going to walk around downtown and go to Breaktime Espresso Cafe. We were wanting to take a short weekend trip, but I think we will save that for the summer and go to New Orleans.
- I went to the mall ball with my best friend, Sharon. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and have a night with just us girls. Getting ready was half the fun, and I will miss her a LOT if she moves away.
Friday, February 5, 2010
It's been a while since I've posted, so I'm just going to post a few random things that happened recently.