Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekends Fly By, Weeks Don't

Another weekend is almost gone. Now that I'm working Full Time, the weekends slip by so quickly. I used to have a whole week to get stuff done, now I'm left cramming it all into 2 days, which sucks 'cause then Roman and I don't get to spend too much time together just relaxing and playing. I feel like I spend my entire week just running the roads...to work, to my parents to pick up Roman, and back home. The weekends are at CVS, Walgreens, Target, Publix, and sometimes Wal-Mart. I'm glad for the money, but I'll be glad when things are back to "normal."

Work these last few weeks has been just building binders for the field workers, it is kind of boring and monotonous, but that's okay for now. Hopefully we'll be done with binder building this week.

Today I'm going to my parents for brunch before my dad and brother Christopher go to Dunkirk, NY to visit family(they will be back on Saturday.) Then, I'm taking Melisa shopping for new clothes for her job at JcPenney. I don't have a lot of connections, but I'm glad I know the assistant manager, who hired her :-) I know she'll do a good job, and now she just needs to "dress for success."

1 comment:

  1. hey! yay melissa!!!!
    i know what you mean, why the crap cant weeks fly by??? and weekends go at a glacial pace??
    miss you stef!!
    -kel

    ReplyDelete